Schutzhund with Gottfried Dildei- Agitation, Mood and Bite Problems
This production explains ideal "mood" and its relationship to a powerful, full-mouthed bite. Demonstrates the methods of agitation and fence work that Gottfried uses to create correct "mood" in your dog. An excellent video for anyone wanting to better understand the "why and how" in the protection phase. Agitation, Mood and Bite Problems is an excellent video for anyone wanting to further their understanding of drives and the protection phase and provides clear examples of problems and how to solve them.
English Chapters include:
- Creating the Mood
- Aggressive Behavior- Creating the Mood
- II. The Agitator’s Work- Creating the Bite
- Bite Quality
- Creating the Bite
- II. The Agitator’s Work- Creating the Voice
- The Ideal Voice
- Creating the Voice
- II. The Agitator’s Work- Creating the Habit of Driving the Agitator
- What is “Driving the Agitator”
- Creating the Habit of Driving the Agitator
- II. The Agitator’s Work- Problems with the Bite
- The Bad Bite
- The Bad Bite: A Bad Habit or a State of Mind?
Copyright Canine Training Systems®, Podium View™ On Demand Streaming, 63 minutes.