Grooming the Jack Russell Terrier for Companionship, Work and Show with Michelle Ward
This detailed video with veteran terrier owner and judge, Michelle Ward, encompasses the detailed information you will need to know to groom your Jack Russell Terrier whether a natural earthworker, sparkling show ring competitor or lively and companionable pet. Through attention to detail and a variety of grooming tools, Michelle details her techniques and discusses the stages of stripping, the timeline for each stage and considerations for preparation for show 'season'.
This production includes information on:
- The Structure of the Coat
- Preparing your dog for grooming
- Basic Nail and Tooth Care
- Properly cleaning eyes and ears
- What is Stripping?
- What is Rolling the Coat?
- Basic Coat Care for the Companion, Working and Show Terrier
- Tools for Stripping the Jack Russell Terrier
- The Complete Strip
- The Complete Strip: Stage 1
- The Complete Strip: Stage 2
- Preparing for Show: The Finishing Touches
Copyright 2002 Canine Training Systems®, Podium View™ On Demand Streaming, broadcast quality 78 minutes- perhaps our best breed related title to date.
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTION AWARDS:
- 2002 MCA International Bronze Peak Award Winner
- 2002 Communicator Award of Distinction
- 2002 Dog Writer's Association of America Finalist and Runner-Up
- 2002 Videographer Award of Distinction
- 2003 Platinum Best of Show Award (Aurora Awards)